Sunday, April 10, 2011

又来伤你们的眼睛咯~~HeHeHe~~XDD

8. 4. 2011
friday nite...
planned went to Egate BED actually with my coursemates..
but end up din't..
they had cancelled the plan 15minutes before the actual time we need to be there..
but i had already finished prepared myself..
i duwan stuck at home that nite..

so..
i called up my dearest friends...yen nee and jia miin..
to accompany me..

yen nee rejected..bcz she had her final exam on 9.4.11.. 
so leave me and jia miin..

i planned went to seaside..
so i met her up at the seaside which near to her house..
we chit-chat there..

my photo before went to Egate~




















(~above pictures all are before sunburn~)




on 9.4.11..
after back from hiking..

sunburn pictures~















DARK SKIN~~T.T""""


my friend said i upgrade already..
from " Kak Myanmar" become "Kak India" already~~
T.T""
~~~~~~~~~ dark skin ~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment